1 Night 2 Days - Pricing
Nov & Feb
Rates(INR) per person
on twin sharing basis
|Deluxe AC Swiss Cottages||7100||4600|
|Non-AC Swiss Cottages||5500||3900|
Dec & Jan
Rates(INR) per person
on twin sharing basis
|Deluxe AC Swiss Cottages||8100||5400|
|Non-AC Swiss Cottages||6500||4700|
20th – 31st DEC
Rates(INR) per person
on twin sharing basis
|Deluxe AC Swiss Cottages||8,900||5,900|
|Non-AC Swiss Cottages||7,100||5,200|
- *** Rates are exclusive of applicable Taxes.
- ***Tax rate would be 18% GST Extra (9% CGST and 9% SGST).
- *** Rates on single occupancy basis will be 75% of the basic cost (75% of double occupancy amount).
- *** In case of Triple Occupancy, any person above 6 yrs. of age will be charged as extra person (With Mattress).
Check-in time : 12:30 PM
Depart from Bhuj to Rann Utsav Tent city DhordoFIXED TIMINGS:
|08:15 AM||From Railway Station Bhuj and Airport Bhuj|
|10:30 AM||From Railway Station Bhuj|
|02:30 PM||From Railway Station Bhuj|
|03:30 PM||From Airport Bhuj|
Individual transfer (on chargeable basis). No transfers will be available after above timing.
Allotment of tent to guest arriving before check-in time will be subject to availability.
Distance from Bhuj to Tent City, Dhordo is approx. 85 km, which takes about 1 hr 45 min.
Complimentary refreshments will be served en route Dhordo in the bus.
|12:30 AM Onwards||Welcome & Check–in|
|12:30 PM to 02:30 PM||Lunch at respective Dining Area|
|02:30 PM to 04:00 PM||Enjoy in-house activities.|
|04:00 PM to 05:00 PM||Evening Tea/Coffee|
|05:00 PM to 05:30 PM||Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset. Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first serve basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer.|
|7:00 PM to 07:30 PM||Return Transfer to Tent City, Dhordo.|
|7:30 PM to 10:00 PM||Dinner at respective Dining Area|
|8:30 PM to 10:30 PM||Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.|
|06:00 AM to 07:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|07:30 AM to 09:30 AM||Breakfast at respective dining Area|
|09:30 AM||Check out from Tent City.Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sight seeing on the way|
Complimentary sight seeing – places of interest in Bhuj
(Approx. time 20 min) Made of marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently.
(Approx. time 30 min) A visit to the Kutch Museum, to learn about the history of tribal and folk tradition of the dist ict, will help you get to know about present-day people and their lives. Remember that visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, but tribals are not merely part of history, they are a major part of Kutch's (and India's) population and cultural identity today. (Kutch museum remains closed on Wednesday)
(Approx. time 40 min) (Handicraft Village : Hiralaxmi Craft Park - a vision to preserve, restore & promote the art & craft Park) arts of Kutch and making them accessible to the public.
The Handicraft village is where live artisans can be seen working.The cost of entry (if any) will be borne by the guest.
In case guests have to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, they will have to arrange on their own. Time of any such departure should be notified at the reception at the time of check-in.
The cost of entry ticket (if any) will be borne by the guest.
In case guest has to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, they will have to arrange on their own. Time of any such departure to be notified at the reception at the time of check-in.
- To and fro transfers between Bhuj (Airport / Railway Station and Dhordo Tent City, in A.C. Coaches on SIC basis)
- Complimentary refreshments will be served en route Dhordo Tent City in the bus.
- 3 Night/4 Day Package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd & 3rd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 4th Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 4th Day.
- 2 Night/3 Day Package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd Day.
- 1 Night/2 Days package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day and Morning Tea and Breakfast on 2nd Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd Day.
- Visit to White Ran on Day 1; visit to Mandvi on Day 2 and visit to Kala Dungar on Day 3 in 3 Night/4 Days package whereas Visit to White Ran on Day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on Day 2 in 2 Night/3 Days package are fixed & cannot be interchanged. Guest who have missed the visit as per Itinerary may be included on request on a chargeable basis.
- Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are exclusive of applicable Govt.S. taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- Pick-up and drop off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per the schedule timings.
- The voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann Utsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with valid ID proofs of each guest at reception counter at the time of check-in.
- In case of a delayed arrival of train or flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo Tent City in next available transfer.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guest will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at tent city, guest may be required to wait at waiting lounge till the availability of tent.
- Certain adventures sports activities like Para motoring, all-terrain vehicles, hot air balloons etc. are provided by various specialized operators appointed inside the Tent City. Guest should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigors and risks associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and disease, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life loss of or damage to equipment/property; accidents. The adventure sports operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favor of the operator for doing such activities. We at Rising Gujarat Tours assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check-in dates would attract 15% amendment charge. Date amendment can be made maximum 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any change in guest / guest names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments / changes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the cooling of A.C. in vehicle will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified / mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late / early transfers for check-out, guest will have to inform while check-in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on chargeable basis.
- The timing of transfers to and fro White Rann and / or Kaladungar may vary according to the sunset timing & climatic conditions.
- White Rann is a unique natural formation. It’s subjected to whims of nature. Rising Gujarat does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
- Distance from Tent City to White Rann is approx. 6 kms. It takes approx. 40 mins by camel cart. Guests are requested to come early to catch camel cart so as to reach before sunset.
- All tents are strictly Non smoking as per Government Rules.
- Guests have to follow the House Rules and applicable law of the land.
Discount and Cancellation Rules
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Rann Utsav Tour Package:
- 25% retention charges , if cancelled more than 45 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- 50% retention charges, if cancelled more than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival ( but less than 45 days)
- 100% retention charges, if cancelled less than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Change in guest / guests names would be treated as Cancellation.